Things I learned this weekend:My sister, Landrea, can create a beautiful work of art from banana pudding.
If you would like to make new friends, sit on the street corner holding a sign that says, "Free Fighting Lessons." If that doesn't work, grab some homemade sugar cookies and sit on the street corner with a sign that says, "$1.00 a cookie." If that doesn't work, reduce the price to 50 cents. When you finally get a customer, invite him to stay so you can give him fighting lessons. (theory tested and approved by Catch, Colt & Chenna)

His aunt loves him SO MUCH too!! I'm glad we got to spend the weekend with you...and will get to see you in a couple more weeks!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny!! You need to start blogging for me - yours sounds soooo much better!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Devon had a great Easter! He is so precious! I know you and Matt are having the time of your lives. Love to you all and give my nephew a kiss for me.
ReplyDelete