My sister, Chiara, has finally launched her website for her photography business: www.cdavidsonphoto.com!!! If you would like some awesome artistic pictures of you and/or your family, she is definitely your photographer! If you want someone who will stick you in front of a tree and tell you to say "cheese," you should call someone else. =)
Chiara,
I am so very proud of you!! All of the hard work and determination you have exhibited the past few months to pursue your dream is an inspiration to me, and a wonderful example for your children. There is no doubt in my mind you will be enormously successful doing what you have always loved to do. Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to help bring your vision to life. I feel honored to have had even a small part of something so incredibly huge. You have been by my side for as long as I can remember, and nothing makes me more happy than to see you happy. Congratulations!! I love you!
Tiffany
1 day ago

That was sweet. Thanks!! And thank you for all the help you've been. I love you!
ReplyDelete