Thursday, October 15, 2009

Devon's 1st State Fair of Texas

It is a tradition that my family goes to the State Fair of Texas every year. This year, Devon was able to experience it for the first time! Sorry, I didn't get a pic of him in front of "Big Tex." We did take in a few shows, some shopping & lots & lots of strolling! Devon & Shane (my sister's foster child) have been great friends since they first met in July. (Devon is only a couple of months younger than Shane.) They were holding hands & playing with each other the entire time. (It was very INTRIGUING the number of people who asked us if they were twins... hmmmm... I wonder???)
In the pic above, we were watching the "Backyard Circus"... children from the audience get to participate in the "circus." Devon's cousin, Colt (pictured below), was the star of the show for his awesome jump through a "ring of fire" (aka hula hoop with streamers) as a "tiger." I wish we had video of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment