I recently posted about the first time Devon sat up on his own. I remember Matt saying at the time, "I bet he'll be standing up on his own in just a few days." Well, he was right! It was only about a couple of weeks later on November 14 when I walked into Devon's room to get him up from his morning nap, and he was standing up! As you can see, he was very pleased with himself! Being the non-stop jumper he is, shortly thereafter he discovered the endless fun of jumping in bed... and it never gets old for him. Even now, it is most likely I will know Devon is awake because I can hear the springs of the bed as he jumps around, not because he is babbling.
3 days ago

I guess I am going to have to come take some pics, so I can see a recent one of him!!
ReplyDelete